Welcome to my corner of the internet! I’m a photographer living in Gippsland, Victoria, Australia. My goal is to capture the extraordinary in the ordinary and make everyday life come alive. Specializing mostly in still life and the natural world around me. On very rare occasions, a human may also appear in my photos! Looking to take the perfect photograph is always a great challenge and the only restraints are time and imagination!
I’d love to have the romantic story of taking photographs since I was knee high to a grasshopper, however that isn’t the case. I’ve always been visually motivated and a lover of crafty type things. In 2000 I purchased my first DSLR film camera and fell in love with the world I saw through the lens. 2006 saw me purchase my first DSLR (Canon 350D – what a machine!) and I was able to grow super fast in my photography skills. The ability to view images immediately was amazing and a huge help in my personal photographic development.
Looking at life through the lens has a great therapeutic value for me. To capture moments in time that last forever is something that can’t be compared. Then to re-visit my images and remember so much about capturing them is very rewarding.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- Daughter / Wife / Mother / Christian
- Lover of the simple life
- Food is good
- I use Canon photographic equipment
- Stock Photographer – Check out my stock photography portfolios on Shutterstock, Gettys, iStock, and Fotolia.
This is a space to share with you:
- my passion for photography and simple living
- to show you the photos I like to take
- share with you information and resources for both photography and simple living
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy looking around and come again!