Living Landscapes eBook
Are you looking to make your landscape photos “Living Landscapes?” If you answered yes, check out this eBook, it could be your answer to taking your landscape photography to the next level.
Take a look through your photo archive and you’ll most likely see lots of photos of two things — people and landscapes.
But what is it about Landscape Photography we love so much?
As a Landscape Photographer you strive to capture and share with others the beauty of the world around you, just as you see it through your own eyes and through your lens. But there can be a big difference between a good shot and great one …
- A good landscape photo will sit in your archive or computer hard drive and never be seen again.
- A great landscape photo will bring the scene back to life every time you or your friends see them and it’s likely to hang on your wall.
… and most times you’ve only got one chance to make it count.
Living Landscapes eBook will help you move past the point, click and hope approach to landscape photography. You’ll learn from a pro how to capture stunning landscape photos you’ll hang on walls – not hide in albums or computer hard drives – by mastering the three key ingredients to stunning and engaging landscape photography.
- The craft: Understand how exposure, color, and focus can make or break a shot.
- The tools: A shoot more and shop less approach to the gear a landscape photographer needs.
- The creativity: Merge what you know (craft) what you have (tools) with your imagination to create inspiring Landscape Photos.
What You’ll Discover in this eBook
- How to simplify the process of making captivating and technically correct landscape images.
- How to overcome the unique challenges that landscape photography presents.
- The 4 landscape fundamentals that turn bland into beautiful.
- Workshops and guided tours of some amazing landscape images.
- A straight forward explanation of the gear you need (it isn’t as much as you might think.)
- Landscape specific post-processing techniques.
- Advanced tips and techniques for specific scenarios: mountains, water, bush and forest, black and white and panoramic stitching.
About the Author, Todd Sisson
Todd has been working as a photographer professionally with his wife and business partner, Sarah, since 2001. Living Landscapes has been written by Todd based on their experiences together and features case studies by Sarah.
Collectively, their career has spanned a range of genres including advertising, editorial, fashion, architectural, videography and portraiture. Landscape photography is Todd and Sarah’s first love and since 2007 this has been the sole focus of their business. They live in the deep south of New Zealand with two very busy children and a one-legged transient quail.
April 29, 2018
September 19, 2016
September 01, 2016