Do you like to eat? Do food photos activate your salivary glands? Have you ever wondered how those great food photos are made? Then Food Photography – A Beginner’s Guide to Creating Appetizing Images is the book you need to read! Food images surround us everywhere. Whether you see them in magazines, cookbooks, billboards, restaurants, cafes, they’re everywhere enticing us to eat. Any photographer who has been inspired to take food photos knows it’s not as easy and it seems. Though the food may look amazing, the photo you take may often turn out very......
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.